The Missing Component In Nearly Everyone’s Health This Flu Season
What can you do to protect your family’s health during flu season? Read on to learn about alternatives to getting the flu shot this year.
As I am driving down the road I see that the fear mongers have already started! ‘Flu Shots Available Here’ reads the marquee at Walgreens. Walk into the store and there are dozens of signs, stickers, posters, and even loudspeaker announcements trying to make everyone aware that they have flu shots there. What I find interesting is if the flu shot worked, wouldn’t we have less flu each year as more and more people get the shot? Flu shot deaths are overstated every year and as a matter of fact, most of the ‘deaths’ from the flu aren’t even from the flu, they are from pneumonia or other complications. Here are the biggest three concerns I have with the flu shot:
- It’s guesswork. Yes, each year, the ‘experts’ guess which type of flu ‘strain’ will be active this season and they put 3 of their best guesses in the shot. Hope they did their homework because there are HUNDREDS of strains!
- It’s toxic. There are toxins in flu shots like thimerosal (mercury) the 2nd most toxic substance known to man; ethylene glycol (antifreeze) a central nerve system, heart, and kidney irritant; Phenol (carbolic acid) used before and during WWII by Nazi Germans as a means of rapid execution; Formaldehyde which is also used to embalm dead bodies and is a known carcinogen; Aluminum which is a toxic metal serving as an adjuvant in the shot, and Antibiotics which many people are allergic to.
- It’s not effective. Just because you get the shot guarantees you nothing. In fact, because there are multiple toxins and viruses in the vaccine, many people experience adverse reactions and symptoms from the shot itself. Some people suffer SERIOUS effects like paralysis, brain inflammation, and others.
So what can you do to protect yourself and your family? It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
- First, keep your nervous system clear with regular corrective and wellness chiropractic adjustments.
- Second, get your vitamin D3 level checked and make sure you use a QUALITY supplement to raise it to the 60-80 ng/mL level.
- Third, don’t put toxins into your body in the form of food additives, preservatives, processed and artificial sugars, pesticides, and of course un-necessary medications and vaccinations.
Follow these three simple steps NOW and throughout this ‘flu-season’ and you and your family will THRIVE!